Atelier d’Œuvres de Forge supports humanitarian projects and each year helps several voluntary associations and NGOs.
We have helped:
- Handicap international AFAO (French association of friends of the orient)
- Fondation du Patrimoine
- Tharjay (health care for nomads in Tibet)
- Planète Enfants (help for underprivileged children)
- Association Père Michel (education for children in Mali)
- Association Alliance (welfare organisation)
We recycle all our raw materials by sorting and storing them and sending them to a treatment centre to be melted down. Our workshops are inspected by various bodies to ensure we enjoy the best safety conditions.
All our craftsmen take care of their health. They wear individual protective equipment to protect themselves from the noise and other risks that beset our trade.